Sunday, August 30, 2009

The 10 songs I have listened to most often on my home computer's iTunes

I had to do 10 because 5-10 were surprising to me.
  1. Devil Made A Mess (Caroline Herring) - 40 listens
  2. Slow Motion (David Gray) - 39
  3. Barroom Girls (Gillian Welch) - 39
  4. Going Back to Georgia (Nanci Griffith & Adam Duritz) - 37
  5. 14th Street (Laura Cantrell) - 31
  6. Song of Bernadette (Jennifer Warnes & Leonard Cohen) - 27
  7. Gypsy (Suzanne Vega) - 26
  8. Ain't No Other Man (Christina Aguilera) - 24
  9. The Mistress Witch From McClure (Or, The Mind That Knows Itself) (Sufjan Stevens) - 24
  10. Donna and Blitzen (Badly Drawn Boy) - 23
Notes:
  • I don't listen to music through my computer all that often
  • I think I made some random-ish playlists a couple of years ago
  • The whole album I've listened to the most is Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, hands down

2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

would not have predicted a one of em, and would have only gotten moderately close with maybe a Gillian Welch guess.

Oh Lord, You mention Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and now my mind races through a list of favorite albums. I'm gonna have to put that off for a couple of months.

Devs said...

Isn't it weird how they don't seem to correspond with reality? I think half of my top 10 are from that Beth Orton cd, which is good, but definitely not in my top 10 favorite cds. I think it just so happened that when I was first setting up my iTunes on this computer I either about to or just had seen Beth Orton in concert.