Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Favorite TV Characters

Thanks Julie!

Ladies first...(this was surprisingly hard)

Betty Draper, Mad Men
Tami Taylor, Friday Night Lights
Liz Lemon, 30 Rock
Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl
Buffy Summers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Amy Gardner, The West Wing
Kristen Wiig (Various), Saturday Night Live
Monica Geller, Friends
Sidney Bristow, Alias
Lucille Bluth, Arrested Development

...and the Gents

Josh Lyman, The West Wing
Ari Gold, Entourage
Chuck Bass, Gossip Girl
Jack Shephard, Lost
Don Draper, Mad Men
Stringer Bell, The Wire
Tommy Carcetti, The Wire
Marlo Stanfield, The Wire
Larry David, Curb Your Enthusiasm
Matt Saracen, Friday Night Lights

2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

Yeah, I just did mine and it was very difficult, but I tried to be careful so as to avoid the "oh yeah" emails later. Now that I see your list, I am reminded of and already have to say "oh yeah" about Cheryl David. But I don't know if I could have fit her in anyway. oh well, I am done, I hope.

Can I borrow The Wire?

Devs said...

Marlo appeared in one of my dreams the other day, promptly turning it into a nightmare. Such a good character.