Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Items received in the mail today at work sent by my mother

  • Ground Beef Cookbook - Containing over 500 ground beef recipes

  • The Chicken Cookbook - 39th National Chicken Cooking Contest Recipes

  • Taste of Home Ground Beef Recipe Collection - Dozens of main dishes...plus appetizers, soups, sandwiches and lots more family-pleasing fare! 262 Recipes! MEAT LOAVES, MEAT PIES, SKILLETS AND MORE! [Vol. 3, 1999 (Display until August 10)]

  • Wok cooking for beginners - By China Connection

A couple of things to note:
-I do not own a wok
-I will never make the mistake of asking my mother to email me a chicken spaghetti recipe again
-If anyone would like any recipes, please let me know

5 comments:

BEM1212 said...

Also note: It was sent by our mother to work addressed like this:

Blaine Morris/Derek Morris
PwC

And these books look like they were bought at a garage sale.

Derek I think your next list should be your favorite recipes (name only) from each.

BEM1212 said...

I think that pictures would help our readers better appreciate this list.

Julie said...

Oh I appreciate it right now. Especially note #2.

Julie said...

I keep thinking about this. My new favorite part is that she addressed it like you are two brothers at summer camp.

BEM1212 said...

Two brothers who enjoy cooking ground beef dishes together.

OMG, She really is Paula Dean.

Also, this had to go through our work mailroom, mind you.