Friday, August 28, 2009

P. Jenks top 10 female performances (as thought by Boxcar)

* In no particular order
** P. Jenks don't read until you actually make your list












1. Alfre Woodard - Miss Firecracker
2. Geena Davis - Long Kiss Goodnight
3. Meryl Streep - Bridges of Madison County
4. Michelle Pfeiffer - Fabulous Baker Boys
5. Barbra Streisand - What's up Doc?
6. Emma Thompson - Remains of the Day
7. Ashley Judd - Ruby in Paradise
8. Jennifer Jason Leigh - Mrs. Parker
9. Holly Hunter - Miss Firecracker
10. Susan Sarandon - Bull Durham

How did I do? Did I get even 10%?

2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

The only one that's off is Ashley Judd. But I do love her in Smoke and Heat! I fucked up on Long Kiss Goodnight and Mrs. Parker. You win those. You nailed the rest, even if you missed the movie, or in Babs case - the actress. But let's admit it - that's right too. "I don't know who he is, but I hate him."

Boxcar said...

I am happy.