Monday, August 24, 2009

Today's Most Popular Facebook Status Update Topics

OR: What is wrong with these people? (with commentary)
  1. "My Baby's First Day of School!" (Usually accompanied by banal observations of tears and wardrobe.)
  2. "My health update" (Gross.)
  3. "Boo, it's Monday" (aka: I am as funny as a 1985 Garfield comic.)
  4. Song lyric excerpt (Please stop.)
  5. Something I own is broken and I am having it fixed today and I would like to complain about customer service. (Fill out a comment card. I don't give a shit.)

3 comments:

KNH said...

along the lines of #1 - this is my favorite

"yay, yay, yay, yay!!!! I'm for some piece and QUIET!"

BEM1212 said...

My favorite - which I gotta tell you, if I were a parent would scare the shit out of me -

" 1 day down...13 years to go. "

Punky said...

Sounds like someone had a case of the mondays :)