Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Best Guess on Songs KGSR Has Played The Most

Except for "Morning Edition," I don't really listen to the radio all that much. But I was driving home for lunch the other day, scanning channels, and heard "6th Avenue Heartache" on KGSR (AAA station, aka K-Geezer). And I realized that it had not, in fact, been a long time since I had heard that song. Others that would make the list--
  • Feelin' Good Again - Robert Earl Keen
  • Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
  • Constant Craving - k.d. lang
  • Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin
  • Clocks - Coldplay
I don't know. I thought I would have more.

2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

Constant Craving for sure.

Probably also something by Bob Schneider, Lucinda Williams, and any number of one-or-two-(sortof)hit-wonder bands like Del Amitri or Fastball.

And that awful Los Lonely Boys song. ahahahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa.....

buster said...

Oh man, I just heard one on KGSR that you totally missed. I couldn't stop laughing when I heard it because it is so perfect for your list.

Sheryl Crow - Strong Enough