Sunday, August 30, 2009

PJenkins' Favorite TV Characters

Women:
  1. Florence Johnston - The Jeffersons
  2. Maddie Hayes - Moonlighting
  3. Patsy Stone - Absolutely Fabulous
  4. Audrey Horne - Twin Peaks
  5. Blair Waldorf - Gossip Girl
  6. Lilith Sternin-Crane - Cheers
  7. Carmela Soprano - The Sopranos
  8. Laura Petrie - The Dick Van Dyke Show
  9. Abby Ewing - Knots Landing
  10. Nicolette Grant - Big Love

Side Category for Older Supporting Characters:
  1. Lucille Bluth - Arrested Development
  2. Aunt Esther - Sanford and Son
  3. Phyllis - The Office (U.S.)
  4. Mrs. Roper - Three's Company
  5. Endora - Bewitched

Men:
  1. Arthur - The Larry Sanders Show
  2. David Addison - Moonlighting
  3. Rick Simon - Simon and Simon
  4. Desmond Hume - LOST
  5. Dick Loudon - Newhart
  6. Felix "Stumpy" Dreifuss - Carnivale
  7. Woody Boyd - Cheers
  8. Jack Donaghy - 30 Rock
  9. Al Swearengen - Deadwood
  10. Maynard G. Krebs - The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis

Animated:
  1. Bullwinkle J. Moose - Rocky and His Friends
  2. Jodene Sparks - Sealab 2021
  3. Mojo Jojo - The Powerpuff Girls
  4. Ralph Wiggum - The Simpsons
  5. Bobby Hill - King of the Hill
  6. Quick Draw McGraw - The Quick Draw McGraw Show
  7. Miss Prissy - Looney Tunes
  8. Jane Jetson - The Jetsons
  9. Harvey Birdman - Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
  10. Snoopy

Honorable Mention
  • Dr. Rolf, Days of Our Lives
  • Timmy, Passions

5 comments:

Julie said...

This is seriously impressive and makes me wish I would have given mine a liiiittle more thought. I considered putting a Passions character (since it was such a huge part of our lives) but couldn't really think of one I could stand behind. Maybe that one sister that hated Charity. But Dick Louden!! Murphy Brown!!

BEM1212 said...

thanks!

Yeah, I think you should edit your list to at least add Murphy Brown. That is sort of defining of you...

Much like Passions.....evil Kay, and her awesome bff Simone!

I want to be Dick Loudon, seriously.

Julie said...

My dad is sort of a cross between Dick Louden and J.D. Clampett, who also should be on my list.

Devs said...

Nobody from Newsradio?

BEM1212 said...

Sadly, I did not watch much NewsRadio - however, the episodes that I did watch were enough to make me consider Phil Hartman's character last night. And then I started thinking of a bunch of Phil Hartman's SNL characters - Mr. Dingle, Manager or Bamburger's Dept. Store, primarily, and also Frank Sinatra and Peter Graves and Admiral Stockdale and Frankenstein, and then I decided to forego all SNL discussion because good Lord if you thought my actress list went on and on.....

So no, no NewsRadio for me.